- This event has passed.
Advanced Systemic Community (CASPER) 2019
February 12 - February 13
“Collaboration is the human face of systemic change” Peter Senge
Purpose of Community
The purpose of the Community of Advanced Systemic Practice, Experimentation and Research (CASPER) is:
- to apply a systemic lens to your own vocational, leadership and organisational questions, so as to help you bring your unique Work (purpose) and best future possibilities more fully to life.
- to deepen our capacity and understanding as advanced practitioners of purpose-led leadership and systemic change, and also innovate and extend the ‘reach’ of Systemic Coaching and Organisational Constellations and field-based work itself
- at a collective level, we will also learn from each other, tap into our collective intelligence, and inquire into – and be a living experiment in – post-conventional, generative collaboration.
Membership in the community will primarily give access to:
- 2 x Circles a year
- A creative, action research community of freely collaborating change leaders interested in field-based methods
- Practitioners also have the option of attending two further constellation Masterclasses with Judith Hemming
The primary activity will be exploring – with presence and a systemic lens – the truth of our personal (and collective) questions. One example of a collective question (that emerged in last year’s circle) is: “how can we lead – both ourselves and our systems – from purpose, heart and Source (the Emergent Future), and catalyse others to do the same, in this time of disruption and ecosystem collapse?
This presencing, or learning from the future as it emerges, is at the heart of what Otto Scharmer calls generative or 4.0 action research. As ever, we will be exploring 3 levels of learning and inquiry:
- Personal – Self-leadership, bringing your vocational, leadership challenges and questions to inquire into, and be coached on
- Professional – Working with others as field-based, systemic practitioners, deepening your excellence and mastery
- Community – Improving the quality of our relating, systemic thinking, conversing and collaborating together: how can we collaborate – in the room and outside (if we wish) – in a way which is in tune with systemic principles, and generative of value in service of our beneficiaries?
Other than the frame provided by Theory U, the primary method is systemic constellations (both in large group formats and 1-1 and small group exercises) supported by dialogue, inquiry and catalytic conversations. However, we will also draw – where we wish to – on other methods that can sit well with a field-based approach, such as the medecine wheel, social dreaming, bodywork and creative arts.
NOTE: that the focus isn’t advanced constellations training per se. There won’t for instance, be any predetermined new inputs. However, those who wish to practice in a supervised way in the large group can obviously do so, while there will obviously be ample opportunity to practice in 1-1 and small group settings.
Who are these circles for?
The circles are for experienced and practising systemic executive coaches and facilitators, including:
- Practitioners who have completed CoLPI, either in the past (with Judith) or more recently (with Ed)
- Practitioners who have completed an equivalent level Practitioner programme of at least 12 days
- Practitioners with an equivalent level of experience. We are happy to discuss your prior experience with you and to establish whether there is a good fit.
- Feb 12/13 (Community)
- June 4/5 (Judith Hemming Masterclass)
- Sept 25/26 (Community)
- Dec 9/10 (Judith Hemming Masterclass)
£1500 + VAT
(Community only – without Masterclasses)
£720 + VAT
Admission is by application only. Please Contact us if you would like to talk to Ed about attending this group. Priority is given each year to the existing members of this ongoing group.
To book, please contact Tricia for an offline invoice by emailing her at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to pay a 30% deposit to secure your place.