Systemic Leadership Coaching & Constellations: Introduction to the Essentials (Scotland)
August 27 - August 29
This 3-day Essentials training introduces you experientially to the core principles and skills that underpin a) Systemic Leadership Coaching and b) the application of Constellations in a coaching context. You will begin to integrate this systemic lens, and some powerful tools, such as constellating in one-to-one and team settings and diagnostic constellations of wider systems, into your existing coaching and change practice.
This programme is run in collaboration with the Centre for Systemic Constellations (UK) and is accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) for Continuing Coaching Education (19.5 CCEUs).
Who is it for?
- Executive coaches and change agents (external or internal).
- Leaders or managers in all sectors who are coaching or supporting others through transformation and change, and who wish to integrate a systemic perspective and methodology into their work.
- Coaches who have completed related systemic programs, such as the ORSC training, who wish to deepen their constellating capacity and understanding of the thought framework behind this approach.
What will you learn from the programme?
- Understand the key principles, history and sources of this work, and the CLEAR method of Systemic Leadership Coaching & Constellations
- Use CLEAR – and a constellating methodology – in both 1-1 coaching and team coaching contexts, as well as setting up simple Diagnostic Constellations of wider systems, so that you help yourself and your clients rapidly gain a systemic “overview” on the nature of their challenges
- Map issues and systems in different ways (desktop-style or with floor markers and use of human representatives) so that you can work flexibly in different contexts
- Understand, both experientially and conceptually, the ‘Hidden Orders’ that shape systems, enabling organisational change and well-being
- Find the most empowering ‘place’ in relation to the coachee (or team) and wider organisation, and understand what this approach requires of the coach in terms of ‘stance’, presence & capacity
- Put all this together, so as to strengthen your capacity to coach and help others
This 3-day module provides an (Introduction to the Essentials) Certificate in Systemic Leadership Coaching & Constellations, which is dual-certified by both a leading coaching body and a leading systemic training body specialising in this work. First, it is certified by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), for Continuing Coaching Education and 19.5 CCEUs. Second, it is also certified by, and run in association with, the Centre for Systemic Constellations (UK), the UK’s largest and oldest training body and faculty in this work, which runs trainings in Systemic Constellations worldwide.
What People Say
Excellent, superb even.
Jason Nickels, UK Civil Service.
“Superb – design, content, delivery”
Emma Haughton, Executive Coach
This was the most professionally and sensitively delivered programme that I have attended for many years. It’s extraordinary, much needed work….. I found the 3 days personally and professionally enriching at a much deeper level than I had anticipated and came away with new insights and ways of working that I have used straight away.
Deborah Haskew, C. Psychol, Executive Coach and Coaching Psychologist.
- August 27-29, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: If circumstances do not allow us to work safely in person, then all 3 days will be online
Falkland Centre for Stewardship, Falkland, Fife, Scotland KY15 7AF
Alison Wooding is an experienced systemic coach and co-founder of TWP.
Sarah James Wright is the Co-founder, Coaching and Business Lead at Generative Work Space. She has worked with a systemic approach for over 12 years.
£975 + VAT (Organisationally sponsored)
£590 + VAT (Self-sponsored)
A limited number of bursaries are available.
please book and pay below.. For any practical enquiries, please email Tricia at: firstname.lastname@example.org.