Heart of Purpose: a 2-day Systemic Leadership retreat
February 6, 2024 @ 10:00 am - February 7, 2024 @ 5:30 pm
“Our work is an intergenerational endeavour – both for those behind us and the ones to come.” Edward Rowland
“Our heart’s longings are our passports.” Judith Hemming
As we turn from winter to spring, this 2-day retreat will be a resourcing and regenerative space helping you – as leaders, change makers and practitioners – realign with your true purpose and potential, and the flow of work that wants to come through you. You’ll also have the chance to experience the magic of in person constellations work!
- Do you want to discover, evolve – or deepen into – your personal or organisation’s purpose?
- Or do you feel the call and excitement of the future – dreams, new seeds, creative projects you want to bring into the world – but at the same time feel weighed down (“Something holds me back”)?
- Or maybe you have a difficult issue – connected to purpose – in your own organisation, or that of a client system?
If so, this workshop – weaving together small group exercises and structured constellations (for everyone) with a few whole-group constellations (for individuals) – may be for you!
This 2-day retreat will be a resourcing community using a constellation lens to help all of us:
- (re)attune to our hearts, purpose and potential, and the flow of work that wants to come through us
- illuminate and transform those patterns that stand in our way (whether they come from our past or present organisational systems, or family system)
- build courage and strength to co-create what is “ours to do”
Everyone can explore EITHER their personal or business’s purpose (your choice). We will:
- go on a discovery/refresher process into purpose – through moving through our vocational thread or timeline, the Purpose Diamonds and leading principles
- explore the relationship between our purpose and personal/organisational health, or whatever ‘key influence’ stands in the way of greater embodiment of our purpose
- attune to key moves that unfold the next chapter of what is ours to do.
We will also do a (very) few full group purpose constellations, both organisational and personal. These can be booked in advance (for an additional fee).
Who is this Retreat For?
Everyone – including senior leaders, HR and OD professionals, change coaches and regenerative practitioners
You don’t need to have trained in systemic leadership coaching and constellations work, but you do need to be open and courageous enough to work in an embodied way that is endlessly surprising and powerful.
You don’t have to ‘like’ purpose either. Indeed, you’re especially welcome if part of you thinks purpose is a chimera and load of over-hyped or misunderstood nonsense, but are more than slightly curious anyway!
What do people say?
“Incredibly magical, profound systemic work – weaving together the deeply personal & organisational – exquisitely held. A true gift, thank you!”
Joe Rappaport, Coach ACC
Edward Rowland – lead facilitator for TWP – will lead the workshop.
He will be supported by Deborah Haskew , an organisational psychologist and systemic leadership coach.
- Organisationally sponsored £590 + VAT
- Self-sponsored £390 + VAT
- COLPI/CSC student/alumni £290 + VAT
- Pre-booked full group constellation (limited) £690 + VAT
This is the core programme fee that covers refreshments but not lunch.
Please book below. If you have any other queries, please contact us.