Systemic Leadership: Online Tasters & Circles
In these times of unprecedented turbulence, disruption and transformation, building and leading purposeful, healthy and high-performing organisations is challenging. This context calls for leaders to be equipped with additional resources and practices, both personal and systemic.
A systemic approach offers entirely fresh perspectives on what systems need from leadership. Rather than trying to impose change on human systems, systemic leadership attunes to – and brings to life – the evolutionary purpose and potential of the whole system, in ways that serve everyone.
This can profoundly shift our practice as leaders and change-makers, or even just as human beings. As one client put it,
“thank you for a new way of seeing, a new way of knowing, a new way of being, and a new way of leading“.
We regularly run free online ‘Tasters’ introducing Systemic Leadership in bite-sized online formats:
- Systemic Leadership Coaching with Constellations – introduces the principles and capacities of this ‘whole self, whole systems approach’ approach which energises leaders and strengthens the system.
- Conflict Transformation: A Systemic Approach – access the transformative potential of conflict using a systemic lens.
- Purpose: the Heart of Systemic Leadership – discover a systemic approach to personal and organisational purpose.
For more details, or to register, see here.
These tasters point to longer Systemic Leadership Coaching Constellations offerings in these 2 areas throughout this year, that we will run both in person and online:
- Our three day introductory Essentials course, running both in person in autumn 2022 and online in spring 2023. This in turn leads on to…
- Our full practitioner training in Systemic Leadership Coaching with Constellations (COLPI), running in London November 2022 to April 2023. For more information and to book go here.
- Our fully online COLPI training (with optional in person retreat) is set to begin March 2023 – dates are being finalised. Contact us if you wish to join the waiting list.
For more information, or to register, click on the gold links above. For any other queries, please contact us.