Systemic Leadership: Online Tasters & Circles
In these times of unprecedented turbulence, disruption and transformation, building and leading purposeful, healthy and high-performing organisations is challenging. This context calls for leaders to be equipped with additional resources and practices, both personal and systemic.
A systemic approach offers entirely fresh perspectives on what systems need from leadership. Rather than trying to impose change on human systems, systemic leadership attunes to – and brings to life – the evolutionary purpose and potential of the whole system, in ways that serve everyone.
This can profoundly shift our practice as leaders and change-makers, or even just as human beings. As one client put it,
“thank you for a new way of seeing, a new way of knowing, a new way of being, and a new way of leading“.
We regularly run low-cost ‘Tasters’ introducing Systemic Leadership in bite-sized online formats. Coming up:
- Systemic Leadership Coaching with Constellations, 11 February 2022, 2-5.30pm – introduces the principles and capacities of this ‘whole self, whole systems approach’ approach which energises leaders and strengthens the system.
- Conflict Transformation: A Systemic Approach, 14 February 2022, 2-4pm – access the transformative potential of conflict using a systemic lens.
- Purpose: the Heart of Systemic Leadership, 17 March 2022, 2-5.30pm – discover a systemic approach to personal and organisational purpose.
For more details, or to register, see here.
These tasters point to longer Systemic Leadership Coaching Constellations offerings in these 2 areas throughout this year, that we will run both in person and online:
- Our three day introductory Essentials course, running both in person and online in spring 2022. This in turn leads on to…
- Our full practitioner training in Systemic Leadership Coaching with Constellations (COLPI), running in a blended in- person/online format beginning in May 2022.
- Our fully in-person COLPI training will being in November 2022 – contact us if you wish to be notified when dates are confirmed and booking opens.
For more information, or to register, click on the gold links above. For any other queries, please contact us.