Systemic Leadership: Online Tasters & Circles
In these times of unprecedented turbulence, disruption and transformation, building and leading purposeful, healthy and high-performing organisations is challenging. This context calls for leaders to be equipped with additional resources and practices, both personal and systemic.
A systemic approach offers entirely fresh perspectives on what systems need from leadership. Rather than trying to impose change on human systems, systemic leadership attunes to – and brings to life – the evolutionary purpose and potential of the whole system, in ways that serve everyone.
This can profoundly shift our practice as leaders and change-makers, or even just as human beings. As one client put it,
“thank you for a new way of seeing, a new way of knowing, a new way of being, and a new way of leading“.
We regularly run free online ‘Tasters’ introducing Systemic Leadership in bite-sized online formats:
- Systemic Leadership Coaching with Constellations – introduces the principles and capacities of this ‘whole self, whole systems approach’ approach which energises leaders and strengthens the system.
- Conflict Transformation: A Systemic Approach – access the transformative potential of conflict using a systemic lens.
- Purpose: the Heart of Systemic Leadership – discover a systemic approach to personal and organisational purpose.
For more details, or to register, see here.
These tasters point to longer Systemic Leadership Coaching Constellations trainings that run both in person and online:
- Our three day introductory Essentials course, runs regularly both and online. This can lead participants on to…
- Our full 12-day practitioner training in Systemic Leadership Coaching with Constellations (COLPI), running in London, Scotland and Chile.
- Our online 9-day COLPI training. The training is fully online, with optional in-person retreat.
To see dates for these trainings and retreats, visit our Calendar page. If you are interested in training with us but don’t see upcoming dates that work for you, let us know and we’ll add you to our waiting list for advance notification when new dates are announced.
For more information, or to register, click on the gold links above. For any other queries, please contact us.