Our one-day ‘taster’ workshops provide leaders, entrepreneurs and change agents with a working space for exploring ‘live’ challenges – both organisational and more personal – using our innovative ‘whole self, whole systems’ methodology. These workshops also allow you to see if our way of working is for you.
Systemic Coaching and Constellations: One-day Open Workshops
with Edward L. Rowland
The purpose of this one-day workshop is to introduce you experientially to some of the essential practices and methods of Systemic Coaching & Constellations, and strengthen your capacity to help others through change. You will:
- Understand the nature of your challenge(s) through a systemic lens and “overview”
- Resource yourself as a change agent, coach or leader of change with simple constellating practices – including embodied and desktop mapping in 1-1 settings – and discover new possibilities for generative action
- Discover what steers you ‘off-track’ as a helper and align your work with what supports and nourishes your well-being.
- Find the most empowering place in relationship to your clients and their systems as part of a peer supervision process, and the ease, strength and relaxation this typically provides
The next workshop in 2018 is in London on 13 November. For more details, and to book, go here.
The Heart of Purpose: Through a Systemic Lens
with Edward L. Rowland and Sarah Rozenthuler
This one-day workshop explores what the powerful lens of Systemic Coaching and Constellations reveals about the phenomenon of purpose. It also introduces what we call the Three Adventures™ of purpose-led leadership. In a supportive and energising space, you will explore:
- Stepping into personal purpose (the First Adventure)
- Crystallising organisational purpose, and bringing it to life (the Second Adventure)
- Attuning purpose to customer needs, so that it can light up the marketplace and wider ecosystem (the Third Adventure)
Through powerful mapping (constellating) processes – as well as personal reflection, coaching inquiry and group dialogue – you will strengthen yourself to move forward with greater confidence, excitement and ease. The workshop serves as a taster to our longer six-day Purpose Programme.
The next workshops will take place in London and Amsterdam in autumn 2018 (details coming soon).
Leadership Constellations: One-day Workshops
with Edward L. Rowland
These one-day workshops introduce you experientially to the world of Constellations by enabling a limited number of leaders, entrepreneurs or change agents to bring a ‘live’ question or challenge to be constellated. These questions relating to your leadership can be personal, vocational or organisational.
We support the “question holder” to create a living map which represents the key elements of their question. This map enables the question holder to see the wider context, find their own place and identify what will strengthen the system as a whole. At the end of a workshop, participants will have developed a fresh perspective on difficult, often complex, challenges and have an embodied sense of their resources and ideas for action.
The next workshops are in London in 2019.