- This event has passed.
Systemic Coaching with Constellations: A One-day Workshop
May 22, 2019
The purpose of this one-day experiential workshop is to introduce you to some of the essential principles and practices of Systemic Coaching & Constellations, and strengthen your capacity to help others through change.
Who is it for?
The workshop is for coaches and change agents (external or internal), professional helpers, and leaders or managers in all sectors who are coaching or supporting others through transformation and change. You will find it especially valuable if you are feeling any of the following:
- Under-resourced by the challenges you’re trying to navigate, or help other’s navigate
- Stuck and stressed by seemingly intractable, complex problems with clients or particular systems and not knowing where the real problems and solutions lie
- Keen to find a way of coaching and helping others which draws more on your whole self (especially your presence, embodiment and intuition) as well as the whole systems of which you are a part.
If you are leading or supporting a complex challenge, and would like to explore your challenge in a live way using a constellation in the whole group, this is also an optional possibility for two (or possibly three) participants.
- Understand the nature of your challenge(s) through a systemic lens and “overview”
- Resource yourself as a change agent, coach or leader of change with simple constellating practices, and discover new possibilities for generative action
- Explore mapping systems in different ways, including desktop mapping in 1-1 settings and floor marker work
- Discover what steers you ‘off-track’ as a helper and align your work with what supports and nourishes your well-being, including your presence.
- Find the most empowering place in relationship to your clients and their systems as part of a peer supervision process, and the ease, strength and relaxation this typically provides.
What People Say
“I wouldn’t have believed just how powerful and effective working in this way could be unless I had experienced it for myself. I arrived with curiosity and left with even more. Thoroughly recommended.”
Jane Mudd, Executive Coach, Leadership Consultant and Director, The Mudd Partnership.
“I highly recommend this workshop for coaches and organization development consultants who want to help clients map their own systems, and find a way to more simply describe the complex world they’re trying to navigate”.
Amanda Willson, OD Consultant, formerly internal OD at gsk
“Incredibly helpful…it’s a deeply insightful and revealing process, which you handle with great skill and sensitivity”
Hugh Evans, Director of Executive Education, Henley Business School
Organisationally sponsored participants £240 (+ VAT)
Unsponsored/sole traders/third sector £160 (+ VAT)
Includes refreshments but not lunch
Please register below.
Please Contact us and request to speak to Ed if you would like to register your interest for doing a live constellation in the whole group, or contact Tricia with any payment or logistical inquiries at [email protected].