From Stuckness to Flow: A Systemic Approach to Transforming Conflict
Join us on this creative 2-day programme to explore together how we can build more effective and agile organisations needed by our stakeholders and much-needed by our society.
We will look squarely at the conflicts we each experience daily in this VUCA world from both a personal and systemic lens, and find a way through to transformation and flow.
Purpose of the programme
We will explore:
- What is conflict trying to tell us that we need to hear?
- How do we as an organisation deal with conflict already?
- How can we think differently about conflict so it becomes an enabler for growth and innovation, not a hindrance?
- How do we support individuals in conflict, whilst seeing the big picture?
- How do we work creatively with difference, even those stark and deeply held, to discover the solutions we need in a complex and ambiguous world?
Who is it for
- Board level leadership, Heads of HR, OD leads and anyone facing conflict or situations where there is significant difference of opinions in his or her workplace/role on a regular basis.
- People, including conflict professionals, who want to ‘taste’ a different approach to conflict transformation
To be informed about future dates for this programme sign up to our newsletter.