Freeing Up Your Future: 3-day Constellation Circle and Summer Retreat
July 16 @ 10:30 am - July 18 @ 4:30 pm
This 3-day Circle will be a resourcing and regenerative community helping you – as leaders, change makers and practitioners – realign with your true purpose and potential, and the flow of work that wants to come through you. And a chance to experience again the magic of in person full group constellations! The retreat will be supported by the land at the lovely Hawkwood Centre for Futures Thinking near Stroud.
Do you feel the call and excitement of the future – dreams, new seeds, creative projects you want to bring into the world – but at the same time feel weighed down by something (“something holds me back”)? Or maybe you have a difficult issue in your own organisation, or a tricky case with a client system? Or maybe you are a systemic coach or practitioner who just wants to practice constellations in person?
If so, this retreat is for you!
This 3-day retreat will use constellations and the systemic lens to help all of us align with our purpose and full potential. Here’s what to expect:
- We’ll all explore our questions in pairs and small groups, through some of the structural constellations Ed has created over his twenty+ years of systemic work.
- Ed will also be facilitating up to five full-group constellations over the course of the three days. If participants wish to present their issue to the group for a constellation there will be an opportunity to request that during the course of the retreat.
- There will be optional social activities/practice sessions in the evenings, to help you lean further into the resourcing available from the place and people around you.
All takes place in Hawkwood’s beautiful surroundings, and with more nourishing, delicious food than most can eat!
Resource and Receive
The retreat gives you an immersion in the deeply resourcing, regenerative community we co-create when we step into the TWP container of this work, guided by Ed Rowland. Together, we’ll:
- (re)attune to our hearts, purpose and potential, and the flow of work that wants to come through us
- illuminate and transform those patterns that stand in our way (whether they come from our past or present organisational systems, or family system)
- build courage and strength to co-create what is “ours to do”
- rest and resource ourselves through nature walks, gentle movement and just being. And gorgeous food!
If desired, you can request an individual constellation facilitated by Ed Rowland to explore your question. Your question can be personal, vocational or organisational.
We will all be present as a resource and learner in others’ constellations whilst also entering the practice field of the retreat.
Who can come?
Leaders, change makers, professionals – anyone who wants to connect more fully to their true purpose and full potential. You don’t need to have trained in this approach; you just need to have done enough to know that it is for you.
Edward Rowland – lead facilitator for TWP – will lead the retreat.
He will be supported by Deborah Haskew , an organisational psychologist and systemic leadership coach.
- £520 + VAT Standard rate
- £420 + VAT Alumni rate (for alumni of COLPI 1 and 2, and Systemic Leadership Circles)
- Optional £200 + VAT extra for a residential place, staying on-site at the stunning Hawkwood estate
The residential fee of £200 + VAT includes two nights’ accommodation in a single room plus full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
If you wish to stay elsewhere, the core programme fee still covers your lunch on all three days plus dinner on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Please choose the appropriate ticket option selecting residential/non-residential as you choose.