Freeing up your Future: 3-day Constellation Circle and Summer Retreat
July 10 - July 12
This 3-day Circle will be a resourcing and regenerative community helping you – as leaders, change makers and practitioners – realign with your true purpose and potential, and the flow of work that wants to come through you. And a chance to experience again the magic of in person full group constellations! The retreat will be supported by the land at the lovely Hawkwood Centre for Futures Thinking near Stroud.
Do you feel the call and excitement of the future – dreams, new seeds, creative projects you want to bring into the world – but at the same time feel weighed down by something (“something holds me back”)? Or maybe you have a difficult issue in your own organisation, or a tricky case with a client system? Or maybe you are a systemic coach or practitioner who just wants to practice constellations in person?
If so, this retreat is for you! The circle is a hybrid between a classic issues-based workshop and a practice retreat.
- A limited number of participants (up to 6/7 max) can step forward during the retreat as “issue-holders” and receive an individual constellation facilitated by Ed Rowland to explore their question – if they so wish.
- The rest of the time, we will explore our questions through exercises and constellations facilitated by each other. This will give those of you who are practitioners – and who wish to practice – a chance to do so.
This 3-day retreat will be a resourcing and regenerative community that will use a constellation lens to help all of us:
- (re)attune to our hearts, purpose and potential, and the flow of work that wants to come through us
- illuminate and transform those patterns that stand in our way (whether they come from our past or present organisational systems, or family system)
- build courage and strength to co-create what is “ours to do”
- rest and resource ourselves through nature walks, gentle movement and just being. And gorgeous food!
Lining up with the theme of freedom, and to include and meet the needs of all in our community, you can attend in a number of ways:
If desired, you can receive an individual constellation facilitated by Ed Rowland to explore your question. Your question can be personal, vocational or organisational.
You can also attend the retreat as a resource and learner in others’ constellations whilst also entering the practice field of the retreat.
Finally, if you don’t want to have a question constellated, or practice, you can also come as a resource and learner. You can be a representative in the constellations and just benefit from the group exercises, the community and the shared field of the retreat.
Who can come?
Leaders, change makers, professionals – anyone who wants to connect more fully to their true purpose and full potential. You don’t need to have trained in this approach; you just need to have done enough to know that it is for you.
Edward Rowland – lead facilitator for TWP – will lead the retreat.
He will be supported by Deborah Haskew , an organisational psychologist and systemic leadership coach.
- £430 + VAT Standard rate
- £360 + VAT Alumni rate (for alumni of COLPI 1 and 2, and Systemic Leadership Circles)
This is the core programme fee that covers lunch and non-residential attendance.
Note: There is an additional residential option at Hawkwood. This will include 2 nights accommodation on 10-11 July, plus full board – dinner and breakfast – for an additional, cost of £220 + VAT (total). If you want this option, please choose the appropriate ticket below.
Please book below. If you have any other queries, please contact us.