- This event has passed.
Systemic Coaching with Constellations: Introduction to the Essentials
May 15, 2018 - May 17, 2018
This 3-day programme introduces you experientially to the core principles and skills that underpin a) Systemic Coaching and b) the application of Constellations in a coaching context. You will begin to integrate this systemic lens, and some powerful tools, such as constellating in one-to-one and team settings and diagnostic constellations of wider systems, into your existing coaching and change practice.
This Level 1 programme is run in collaboration with the Centre for Systemic Constellations (UK) and is accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) for Continuing Coaching Education (19.5 CCEUs).
Who is it for?
- Executive coaches and change agents (external or internal).
- Leaders or managers in all sectors who are coaching or supporting others through transformation and change, and who wish to integrate a systemic perspective and methodology into their work.
- Coaches who have completed related systemic programs, such as the ORSC training, who wish to deepen their constellating capacity and understanding of the thought framework behind this approach.
What can you expect from the Systemic Coaching with Constellations programme?
- Understand the key principles, history and sources of this work, and the CLEAR method of Systemic Coaching & Constellations
- Use CLEAR – and a constellating methodology – in both 1-1 coaching and team coaching contexts, as well as setting up simple Diagnostic Constellations of wider systems, so that you help yourself and your clients rapidly gain a systemic “overview” on the nature of their challenges
- Map issues and systems in different ways (desktop-style or with floor markers and use of human representatives) so that you can work flexibly in different contexts
- Understand, both experientially and conceptually, the ‘Hidden Orders’ that shape systems, enabling organisational change and well-being
- Find the most empowering ‘place’ in relation to the coachee (or team) and wider organisation, and understand what this approach requires of the coach in terms of ‘stance’, presence & capacity
- Put all this together, so as to strengthen your capacity to coach and help others
This 3-day programme provides a Level 1 (Essentials) Certificate in Systemic Coaching with Constellations, which is dual-certified by both a leading coaching body and a leading systemic training body specialising in this work. First, it is certified by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), for Continuing Coaching Education and 19.5 CCEUs. Second, it is also certified by, and run in association with, the Centre for Systemic Constellations (UK), the UK’s largest and oldest training body and faculty in this work, which runs trainings in Systemic Constellations worldwide.
What People Say
Excellent, superb even.
Jason Nickels, UK Civil Service.
This was the most professionally and sensitively delivered programme that I have attended for many years. Ed is clearly a master in his field, and generous and ethical in the sharing of his knowledge and craft. I found the 3 days personally and professionally enriching at a much deeper level than I had anticipated and came away with new insights and ways of working that I have used straight away. I am most grateful for, and impressed by, the way he guided and held the group with respect, compassion and purpose.
Deborah Haskew, C. Psychol, Executive Coach and Coaching Psychologist.
£975 + VAT (Organisationally sponsored)
£590 + VAT (Self-sponsored)
A limited number of bursaries are available.
To secure your place, please book and pay below. Alternatively, if you would rather pay a 30% deposit now and the balance later, you can request an offline invoice by emailing Tricia at: [email protected].
If you have any other queries, please also contact us.