- This event has passed.
Systemic Leadership Coaching & Constellations: Introduction to the Essentials
June 8 - June 29
This three-day Essentials training introduces you experientially to the core principles and skills that underpin a) Systemic Leadership Coaching and b) the application of Constellations in a coaching context. You will begin to integrate this systemic lens, and some powerful tools, such as constellating in one-to-one and team settings and diagnostic constellations of wider systems, into your existing coaching and change practice.
This programme is run in collaboration with the Centre for Systemic Constellations (UK) and is accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) for Continuing Coaching Education (19.5 CCEUs).
Please note that this next iteration of the 3-day course intends to blend both in-person and online working, consisting of 2 days in person then a further one day online. This will give participants a chance to experience working with systemic coaching and constellations in both environments (see further Dates and Format below).
Who is it for?
- Executive coaches and change agents (external or internal).
- Leaders or managers in all sectors who are coaching or supporting others through transformation and change, and who wish to integrate a systemic perspective and methodology into their work.
- Coaches who have completed related systemic programs, such as the ORSC training, who wish to deepen their constellating capacity and understanding of the thought framework behind this approach.
What will you learn from the programme?
- Understand the key principles, history and sources of this work, and the CLEAR method of Systemic Leadership Coaching & Constellations
- Use CLEAR – and a constellating methodology – in both 1-1 coaching and team coaching contexts, as well as setting up simple Diagnostic Constellations of wider systems, so that you help yourself and your clients rapidly gain a systemic “overview” on the nature of their challenges
- Map issues and systems in different ways (desktop-style or with floor markers and use of human representatives) so that you can work flexibly in different contexts
- Understand, both experientially and conceptually, the ‘Hidden Orders’ that shape systems, enabling organisational change and well-being
- Find the most empowering ‘place’ in relation to the coachee (or team) and wider organisation, and understand what this approach requires of the coach in terms of ‘stance’, presence & capacity
- Put all this together, so as to strengthen your capacity to coach and help others
This 3-day module provides an (Introduction to the Essentials) Certificate in Systemic Leadership Coaching & Constellations, which is dual-certified by both a leading coaching body and a leading systemic training body specialising in this work. First, it is certified by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), for Continuing Coaching Education and 19.5 CCEUs. Second, it is also certified by, and run in association with, the Centre for Systemic Constellations (UK), the UK’s largest and oldest training body and faculty in this work, which runs trainings in Systemic Constellations worldwide.
What People Say
Excellent, superb even.
Jason Nickels, UK Civil Service.
Superb – design, content and delivery
Emma Haughton, Coach
“I’d been introduced to the concept of constellations as an aid for organisational consultancy whilst on a previous training, but this programme opened my eyes to its full potential. The nature of the teaching and facilitation by Ed and his colleagues was spot on, and – as is always the case – the richness of interaction with like-minded peers was also a really valuable part of the whole. If the measure of a great ‘Intro’ course is to leave one wanting more, then the fact I’ve signed up straightaway for the full Monty (the COLPI Practitioner programme) can reassure you of its quality.”
Ben Gibbs, Organisational Consultant and Coach
Dates and Format
This is a three-day course consisting of two days in person then a further one day online. Participants will experience how effective working with systemic coaching and constellations is in the online environment.
- 8-9 June: Online
- 29 June: Online
£975 + VAT (Organisationally sponsored)
£590 + VAT (Self-sponsored)
A limited number of bursaries are available.
Please book below. If you have any enquiries, please email Tricia at: firstname.lastname@example.org.