- This event has passed.
Systemic Leadership Coaching & Constellations: Introduction to the Essentials (Online)
March 24 @ 10:00 am - March 31 @ 6:00 pm
This programme introduces you experientially to the core principles and skills that underpin a) Systemic Coaching and b) the application of Constellations in a coaching context. You will begin to integrate this systemic lens, and some powerful tools, such as constellating in one-to-one and team settings and diagnostic constellations of wider systems, into your existing coaching and change practice.
This programme is run in collaboration with the Centre for Systemic Constellations (UK) and is accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) for Continuing Coaching Education (19.5 CCEUs).
Who is it for?
- Executive coaches and change agents (external or internal).
- Leaders or managers in all sectors who are coaching or supporting others through transformation and change, and who wish to integrate a systemic perspective and methodology into their work.
- Coaches who have completed related systemic programs, such as the ORSC training, who wish to deepen their constellating capacity and understanding of the thought framework behind this approach.
How will you benefit from the programme?
- Understand the key principles, history and sources of this work, and the CLEAR method of Systemic Coaching & Constellations
- Use CLEAR – and a constellating methodology – in both 1-1 coaching and team coaching contexts, as well as setting up simple Diagnostic Constellations of wider systems, so that you help yourself and your clients rapidly gain a systemic “overview” on the nature of their challenges
- Map issues and systems in different ways (desktop-style or with floor markers and use of human representatives) so that you can work flexibly in different contexts
- Understand, both experientially and conceptually, the ‘Hidden Orders’ that shape systems, enabling organisational change and well-being
- Find the most empowering ‘place’ in relation to the coachee (or team) and wider organisation, and understand what this approach requires of the coach in terms of ‘stance’, presence & capacity
- Put all this together, so as to strengthen your capacity to coach and help others
This 3-day programme provides a Level 1 (Essentials) Certificate in Systemic Coaching with Constellations, which is dual-certified by both a leading coaching body and a leading systemic training body specialising in this work. First, it is certified by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), for Continuing Coaching Education and 19.5 CCEUs. Second, it is also certified by, and run in association with, the Centre for Systemic Constellations (UK), the UK’s largest and oldest training body and faculty in this work, which runs trainings in Systemic Constellations worldwide.
What People Say
Excellent, superb even.”
Jason Nickels, UK Civil Service.
Superb – design, content and delivery.’
Emma Haughton, Coach
I’d been introduced to the concept of constellations as an aid for organisational consultancy whilst on a previous training, but this programme opened my eyes to its full potential. The nature of the teaching and facilitation by Ed and his colleagues was spot on, and – as is always the case – the richness of interaction with like-minded peers was also a really valuable part of the whole. If the measure of a great ‘Intro’ course is to leave one wanting more, then the fact I’ve signed up straightaway for the full Monty (the COLPI Practitioner programme) can reassure you of its quality.’
Ben Gibbs, Organisational Consultant and Coach
Ed Rowland is Founder of The Whole Partnership, a leadership catalyst and senior executive and team coach. A leading Systemic Coach and Constellations practitioner for both personal and organisational systems, he has delighted in co-pioneering this way of working in a leadership and work context for the last fifteen years. He learned the work in the early 2000s from its 1st generation pioneers, notably Gunthard Weber and Judith Hemming (on the original COLPI programme).
Dates & Times
This is a three-day online course designed to give participants an experience of how effective this way of working is online, whilst allowing a spacious timing format to give us good breaks from our screens. This brings the added benefit of time to integrate the learning between sessions.
- Session 1: Thursday 24 March, 10am-1pm GMT
- Session 2: Thursday 24 March, 3pm – 6pm GMT
- Session 3: Friday 25 March, 10am – 1pm GMT
- Session 4: Friday 25 March, 3pm – 6pm GMT
- Session 5: Thursday 31 March, 10am-1pm GMT
- Session 6: Thursday 31 March, 3pm-6pm GMT
£775 + VAT (Organisationally sponsored)
£600 + VAT (Organisationally sponsored – third sector and small consultancies)
£475 + VAT (Self-sponsored)
£237.50 + VAT (50% discount rate for students of CSC Foundations and Applied training past and present – and practitioners who are under 35 years old)
You can book and pay via the links below. Scroll to view all the pricing options.
Booking is essential as places are limited – you can also request to pay through an offline invoice, with a 30% deposit to secure your place. For this option, contact Tricia: [email protected]