- This event has passed.
Systemic Leadership Coaching & Constellations: Practitioner Programme (COLPI 2022-23)
November 1, 2022 @ 9:30 am - November 3, 2022 @ 6:00 pm
Introduction: A Community of Learning, Practice and Innovation
COLPI is the first and original Practitioner programme in systemic coaching and organisational constellations, and the training builds on a highly regarded format that has run since 2000.
The purpose of COLPI is to give you a thorough grounding in this powerful systemic lens and transformational method(s), and support you to integrate and apply it in your existing practices of coaching and leading others through transformation and change. It also invites you to step more fully into your own unique potential and contribution as a change agent or leader and innovate new work that matters to you.
“A fantastic professional training in working systemically with individuals and whole organisations AND a deeply transformative personal journey. Learning and practicing exercises on identifying resources, connecting with purpose and clearing blocks over the six months of the course has had a profound impact on me, leaving me more resourced, more present and more purposeful. Massive thanks for your generosity of spirit in teaching all that you have learned about this approach”.
Grainne McAnallen, Executive Coach
This programme is run in collaboration with the Centre for Systemic Constellations (UK) and is accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) for Continuing Coaching Education (79 CCEUs).
Who is it for?
It is for coaches, change agents, leaders and professionals in commercial, public or voluntary sectors, who know they love this way of working, and who have begun the journey of using a systemic lens in some real life context.
It is for practitioners who want continuing coach education and support to practice their coaching and constellating skills with confidence, so as to unlock the unique creative potential of individuals, teams and organisations.
It is especially appropriate for those who coach, catalyse or lead others through transformation and change.
NOTE: This programme is for those who have prior experience of some kind, for instance they have already completed our 3-day Essentials or related programmes like ORSC™ or training in systemic family constellations.
Developing Your Capacity (Presence, Knowledge and Skills)
This programme enhances your capacity to use the Systemic Coaching and Constellating process to unlock both your own unique creative potential, and that of the individuals, teams and organisations you work with. COLPI’s specific aims include developing your capacity cumulatively in 4 widening contexts:
1. Self and Other
- Develop your Presence, Contact and Embodied Leadership as a coach & constellations facilitator
- Take your one-to-one Systemic Coaching to a more advanced level, including your fluency with different methods such as desktop style and floor markers
- Understand and tap more fully into your resources and strengths – including your Unique Purpose, and Enneagram type – and help your clients to do the same.
2. Team Contexts
- Develop and apply a constellations-based approach to Systemic Team Coaching
- Deepen your understanding of Conscience and the Hidden Orders of Change in systems
3. Organisational Contexts
- Develop your capacity with diagnostic constellations of wider systems – including Structural Constellations – and shadow consulting work to help colleagues find their ‘right place’
- Develop your use of experimental Sentences and Movements (in group, team and 1-1 settings)
- Learn how to move constellations towards resolution in a group setting
4. The Market and Wider Ecosystem
- Work with creative, decision-making and customer-focused constellations and apply them to creative projects, marketing or business development questions (both your own & your clients)
- Design, market and introduce programmes and interventions based on this way of working, and integrate this approach with other leading-edge technologies, such as Presencing and Theory U.
The 6 month programme includes the following:
- Four x 3-day Circles (these are non-residential circles in London). Each Circle closes with a day of practice, integration and supervision.
- Participants will also have one 1-1 coaching session – by phone or Zoom – to clarify your learning needs before the programme
- 3 Practice Periods – between the circles – amongst peers and in your work settings. These can be held online to encourage you to develop your ability to use this work in the online forum.
- Participants will form peer trios and be encouraged to develop a ‘Creative Project’, where you focus on applying a systemic lens to an existing or new area of your practice (of YOUR choice) e.g. 1-1 or team coaching or family businesses.
- COLPI participants can also claim a 33% discounted space at our optional masterclasses;
What People Say
“COLPI is both very inspiring and very well structured – in the way it builds up from the personal level to the wider ecosystem. It is full of creative exercises and tools that I, as an L & D professional, have used since then. The facilitators are excellent, very knowledgeable and create the space for personal & also collective growth. Highly recommended!”
Alexandra Katakalea, Performance and Learning Partner, KAUST
“Brilliant the whole way through, and you led it beautifully…superb teaching and a fabulous awakening journey, it has led me down a pathway of fresh professional and personal growth that I could not have conceived of, or anticipated”.
David Adams, Coach, Alchemy of Coaching Ltd.
“ Grounding and resourcing, spacious, enjoyable and enlightening – the COLPI Practitioner Programme has strengthened my confidence, encouraged me to be brave and given me the solid framework within which to do some really powerful work with my clients.”
Nisheeta Shah, Coaching Co-Lead and Senior Executive Coach, Global Management Consultancy
This COLPI programme provides a Practitioner Certificate in Systemic Leadership Coaching & Constellations, which is dual-certified.
First, it is certified by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), for Continuing Coaching Education and 79 CCEUs.
Second, it is also certified by, and run in association with, the Centre for Systemic Constellations (UK), the UK’s largest and most experienced research body and faculty in this work.
Edward Rowland, who is the founder of – and lead facilitator for – TWP. The team will also include Naomi Wilkinson and Amit Zala.
Guest faculty will include Judith Hemming – who developed the original COLPI Programme – at the optional Masterclass on 19-20 October 2022.
Programme dates 2022-23
The programme will run from November 2022 through to spring 2023 in London. Dates are:
- 1-3 November 2022
- 17-19 January 2023
- 1-3 March 2023
- 25-27 April 2023
Judith Hemming’s Masterclass is an optional extra open to COLPI students, running 19-20 October 2022. Enrolled COLPI students receive a 33% discount if they book a place. Connecting to the roots of this work through attending the Masterclass with Judith is a resourcing place from which to begin the COLPI journey.
PLEASE NOTE: Although we intend to run the programme in person, we will run the programme online if this is not safely possible (using the same dates).
£2650 + VAT (Self sponsored)
£3990 + VAT (Organisationally sponsored – 3rd sector and small consultancies)
£4990 + VAT (Organisationally sponsored)
Bursaries may be available in these exceptional times, if you would otherwise be unable to come. There is also a 10% discount available to students of the CSC Foundations and Applied trainings. And a second time Supersaver ticket of 25% if you want to do the programme again (however we will give priority to first-timers).
Please Contact us if you would like to talk to Ed about attending this programme.
To book a place, or if you have any other enquiries, please email Tricia at: [email protected].